Alexander Sloan are committed to a greener audit and reducing our carbon footprint. We have taken a number of measures to help this including:
- Paperless audit– Our audits are all performed using audit software so we can conduct the audit with no paper consumption. In addition, we send accounts, engagement letters and other documents for signing using Docusign to avoid printing and the travel associated with postage.
- Remote working– We look to minimise time onsite to help reduce travelling and at all times have staff remote working.
- Energy efficient office– Our office uses a number of measures to minimise energy usage from energy efficient laptops to having lighting on sensors to minimise energy usage.
- Servers– Our servers are located on a cloud service that has been carbon neutral since 2012.
- Renewable energy– The firm plans to move all energy consumption to renewables by 2030.
The firm is continually looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint and become a net zero firm.
We also provide a range of services to our clients to help assist them on their journey to net zero including reviews of ESG statements and green policies.